It’s official! We are proud to share that we are now registered providers with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIS).
At Bedroom Warehouse we have been supporting NDIS members for over 10 years and look forward to continuing to provide assistance and quality service for the specific needs of our NDIS customers.
How does it work if I want to buy through NDIS?
- Step 1: Contact your Occupational Therapist. Don’t have one? Visit the Occupational Therapy Australia (OTA) website. You are also welcome to call us on 1300 666 552 to ask questions on stock availability, special features and our range of products to suit your needs.
- Step 2: Bring your Occupational Therapist into our store 7 days per week. Our opening hours are available on our website.
Why choose Bedroom Warehouse as your NDIS supplier for adjustable beds, lift and recliner chairs?
- Easy wheelchair access in both our car park and showroom.
- Supportive and experienced staff that are qualified to assist you when making the best choice for your specific needs and open 7 days a week.
- An extensive range of competitively priced adjustable beds including voice activation for ease of accessibility to features and controls, vibrational massage for relaxation and everyone’s favourite, Zero Gravity for the experience of weightless comfort.
- Lift and recliner chairs.
- At Bedroom Warehouse we endeavour to coordinate delivery times to best suit your needs and schedule
Contact us about your NDIS needs.
Browse our range now.