Comfort Lift Adjustable Bed – Base Only
(Mattress is not included in price)
Wether you are reading, watching TV, working on a laptop or just relaxing you can enjoy the benefits of an adjustable bed. This model provides the best combination for all of these activities with a budget conscious price tag.
Features the important Zero Gravity function. This position takes the pressure of you back and spring and increase circulation.
Comfort Lift Adjustable Bed Design Features
- Whisper quiet, German Okin Motors provides smooth and efficient operation
- Steel construction
- Independent split bases (with seperate remotes)
- Independent head and foot adjustability
- Weight rated 340kg
- 10 Year Guarantee on frame
- 5 Year Guarantee on motors
- 2 Year Guarantee on electronics
Comfort Lift Features
- Wireless remote control with backlit buttons
- One touch Zero gravity button
- One touch TV and Lounge position buttons
- One touch flat button
- USB charging ports
- Under bed LED lighting
- Dual zone vibration massage
*** PLEASE NOTE***
Not all mattresses are suitable for an adjustable base. The most important thing when choosing a mattress for an adjustable bed is its flexibility and durability.
A mattress that’s best for adjustable beds will bend and flex to follow the contour of the base, while still maintaining it support and structural integrity.
The 3 types of mattresses that are most commonly paired with adjustable beds are
- Memory Foam
- Pocket Spring – must be compatible for an adjustable bed
A spring mattress that is too firm can cause too much strain on an adjustable bed’s motor and will void your warranty on the motor.
We have an excellent range of compatible mattresses in store that are suitable for adjustable beds. Just click on the link to view mattress specifications.
- Cool Balance Support
- Hi Lo Pocket Spring
- Lotus – Soft
- Lotus – Medium
- Luna 3300
- Memory Flex Foam
- Regal Supreme
- Regal Luxury
- Supreme Comfort
- Ultimate Platinum