Hi-Lo Flex Adjustable Bed – Base Only
(Mattress is not included in price)
Along with the head and foot adjustments, the Hi-Lo Flex comes with the added option of being able to raise and lower the base. It allows ultimate height adjustment from 34cm up to 62cm. Designed to look like an ordinary mattress and base, it has all the features of a Hospital Bed without the Hospital look.
Hi Lo Flex Adjustable Bed Features
- Hi-Lo lift function
- Optional side rail kit as an accessory
- Safety sensors
- Whisper quiet, low voltage, DC lift system provides smooth and efficient operation.
- Superior rust proof and powder coated steel construction
- Weight rated 180kg
- Heavy duty German design actuators
- Bases GST exempt (AEB ) when purchased with a mattress.
*** PLEASE NOTE***
Not all mattresses are suitable for an adjustable base. The most important thing when choosing a mattress for an adjustable bed is its flexibility and durability.
A mattress that’s best for adjustable beds will bend and flex to follow the contour of the base, while still maintaining it support and structural integrity.
The 3 types of mattresses that are most commonly paired with adjustable beds are
- Memory Foam
- Pocket Spring – must be compatible for an adjustable bed
A spring mattress that is too firm can cause too much strain on an adjustable bed’s motor and will void your warranty on the motor.
We have an excellent range of compatible mattresses in store that are suitable for adjustable beds. Click on the link to view mattress specifications.