Medi Lift Hi-Lo Adjustable Bed – Base Only
(Mattress is not included in price)
Most Hi-Lo beds are designed with a hospital in mind. The Medi Lift Hi-Lo Adjustable Bed has a modern luxurious design that gives you the functionality you require without looking like a hospital bed.
Medi Lift Hi-Lo Adjustable Bed Design Features
- Whisper quiet, German Okin Motors provides smooth and efficient operation
- Steel construction
- Independent head and foot adjustability
- Hi Lo Lift function
- Castors with brakes
- Optional safety rails can be fitted as an accessory
- Weight rated 250kg
- 10 Year Guarantee on frame
- 5 Year Guarantee on motors
- 2 Year Guarantee on electronics
Medi Lift Hi-Lo Features
- Wireless remote control
- One touch Zero gravity button
- One touch flat button
- One touch TV and Lounge position buttons
- 3 Programmable memory positions
- USB charging ports
- Under bed LED lighting – can be activated using remote
- Dual zone vibration massage
*** PLEASE NOTE***
Not all mattresses are suitable for an adjustable base. The most important thing when choosing a mattress for an adjustable bed is its flexibility and durability.
A mattress that’s best for adjustable beds will bend and flex to follow the contour of the base, while still maintaining it support and structural integrity.
The 3 types of mattresses that are most commonly paired with adjustable beds are
- Memory Foam
- Pocket Spring – must be compatible for an adjustable bed
A spring mattress that is too firm can cause too much strain on an adjustable bed’s motor and will void your warranty on the motor.
We have an excellent range of compatible mattresses in store that are suitable for adjustable beds. Just click on the link to view mattress specifications.
- Cool Balance Support
- Hi Lo Pocket Spring
- Lotus – Soft
- Lotus – Medium
- Luna 3300
- Memory Flex Foam
- Regal Supreme
- Regal Luxury
- Supreme Comfort
- Ultimate Platinum