Pro Lift Adjustable Bed – Base Only
(Mattress is not included in price)
The Pro Lift Adjustable Bed is designed to offer an adjustable frame that can be positioned inside most Bedframes allowing you to keep your furniture but still getting the basic benefits on an adjustable bed.
Pro Lift Adjustable Bed Design Features
- Whisper quiet, German Okin Motors provides smooth and efficient operation
- Steel construction
- Available as independent split bases (with seperate remotes)
- Free standing or drop-in-base (by removing the centre rail and slats on existing bedframe)
- Weight rated 340kg
- Compact packing – suitable for shipping
- 10 Year Guarantee on frame
- 5 Year Guarantee on motors
- 2 Year Guarantee on electronics
Comfort Lift Features
- Wireless remote control
- Independent head and foot adjustability
*** PLEASE NOTE***
Not all mattresses are suitable for an adjustable base. The most important thing when choosing a mattress for an adjustable bed is its flexibility and durability.
A mattress that’s best for adjustable beds will bend and flex to follow the contour of the base, while still maintaining it support and structural integrity.
The 3 types of mattresses that are most commonly paired with adjustable beds are
- Memory Foam
- Pocket Spring – must be compatible for an adjustable bed
A spring mattress that is too firm can cause too much strain on an adjustable bed’s motor and will void your warranty on the motor.
We have an excellent range of compatible mattresses in store that are suitable for adjustable beds. Just click on the link to view mattress specifications.
- Cool Balance Support
- Hi Lo Pocket Spring
- Lotus – Soft
- Lotus – Medium
- Luna 3300
- Memory Flex Foam
- Regal Supreme
- Regal Luxury
- Supreme Comfort
- Ultimate Platinum